What does it mean to raise your vibration? It means to increase your level of energy, your happiness, your health and your overall success. You know when you are feeling really good and it seems like you have a ton of energy? That's you having a high vibration. You may be laughing and smiling and feel like you could take on the world. It feels great to have a higher vibration and it simply makes life better!
I'm sure we're all familiar with times when we felt like we had a low vibration, too. When we are sad, angry, jealous or any other negative emotion, we are resonating at a low vibration. It literally makes us feel low. We may be depressed and have trouble seeing the good in things if we're at a low vibration. It can make us feel slow and lethargic. When we're at a low vibration, we feel tired and uninspired. If we don't raise our vibration, we can literally become sick. I have experienced a time where I let myself get upset over something someone close to me did and ended up waking up the next day feeling horrible. My body ached, I was congested, my head hurt and on top of that I was still pissed off. I had plans to go skate with some friends that morning and had to tell them I couldn't go because of how sick I was feeling. I ended up falling back asleep and wasted half of the day in bed, not realizing my immune system was taking a toll because of my emotions. Luckily, in this particular case that I'm referring to, the person who got me angry called asking to see me and apologized. I forgave them and we spent the rest of the day together, despite them knowing I wasn't feeling too well. Only a few hours passed before I was back to full health! It wasn't until then that I realized the correlation of my low vibration and negative emotions causing me to feel physically sick.
Raising your vibration will be nothing but beneficial. When you raise your vibration, you will start to see drastic positive changes in your life. As you should now be aware of, raising your vibration helps boost your immune system and makes you feel healthier and more energized. You'll also notice that things are starting to go your way. When you resonate at a higher vibration, you are putting yourself in alignment with things also at that frequency, setting yourself up for positive experiences. Ever get really happy and excited about something and seem to end up on a good luck streak? Better things seem to happen when you're uplifted. This relates directly with success with the law of attraction. You have to be feeling good and raise your vibration to a level that allows the law of attraction to work for you. If you're unfamiliar with the law of attraction, it is a method of attracting the things you want into your life. Whether it be relationships, job opportunities, luck, material things or really anything else, you can attract it into your life. For it to work, you need to raise your vibration. For more info on using the law of attraction, check out the Law of Attraction page.
It's actually a good possibility you're on this page because you want to raise your vibration to resonate with the success of the law of attraction. Without raising your vibration, you can't get yourself on the same frequency as the things you want to attract. This page will help immensely with your success with the law of attraction.
So all this sounds great. Obviously we want to feel more energized, more alive, happier and healthier. So what can we do to raise our vibrations? Here's a list of ways you can raise your vibration starting now!
1. Start being more appreciative. Learn to focus on the things happening in your life that you may be taking for granted. Appreciate the friends you have, the family you have, the material items you have, the food you have and anything else that you have. Appreciate everything. Be thankful and really mean it. Take a moment right now to start appreciating the things around you. There are tons of things around you at all times that you can be thankful for. Make this a constant habit and you will feel great realizing all there is to be thankful for.
2. Listen to music you enjoy. Music really is just sound frequencies and vibrations being experienced through the sense of hearing. When you listen to music that you like, it helps to raise your vibration and trigger positive emotions. Check out the page Cool Music with Positive Lyrics to hear some popular songs that have messages that will focus your thoughts to a positive perspective and will raise your vibration.
3. Exercise. Exercising not only will make you stronger, better, faster, healthier and more focused, but it also releases endorphins. When the endorphins interact with the receptors in your brain, your perception of pain is reduced. Endorphins also trigger positive feelings similar to morphine. This feeling is usually described as euphoric, and is commonly referred to as the "runner's high". It helps to give you a positive outlook on life.
4. Meditate! Meditation is the best stress reliever I know of. It also clears your mind of all the clutter and helps you to focus on the things that are truly important. My life has changed for the better many times after meditating for just a half hour. Learn Meditation for Beginners.
5. Become aware of your current vibration. How are you feeling right now in this current moment? Are you feeling good? Are you feeling alive? Or are you feeling down and tired? If something isn't right, change it! You have the power to do so right now!
6. Stop complaining and gossiping. Your thoughts are powerful and if you are always thinking about what is wrong in the world or who did what, your frequency is being attuned to those situations. What other people are doing is none of your business. They have their own lives to live, just like you have yours. Spend your time focusing on the things you're doing.
7. Write down exactly how you want things to be. Write about exactly how you want your life to be. Include what you have, who you have, where you are and how happy you are to have it. Use your imagination and really create your perfect reality. This is fun and will set it up to become your reality!
8. Another thing you should write down is a list of everything you are grateful for. There are so many great things happening in your life. Make it a daily ritual to write down that list. This helps you to realize just how awesome your life really is.
9. Start practicing positive affirmations. Positive affirmations are short phrases you repeat to yourself over and over to help switch your subconscious mind to naturally thinking in that way. I use positive affirmations every day and I highly recommend you do too. For a more in-depth look on how to use them, check out the page on Daily Positive Affirmations.
10. Listen to ancient chants from Buddhist and Gregorian monks. These chants are designed specifically to shift your frequency and raise your vibration.
11. You can also listen to an audio file of 528 hz. This is known as "the love frequency". 528 hz has been used by scientists to clear oil and pollution from the Gulf of Mexico. Tuning yourself into this frequency will bring you into harmony with the universe and you will feel fantastic! It truly is remarkable how much better you will feel after playing 528 hz for a while.
12. Do something for someone else. You can always find a way to help or give to others. If you are thinking "Well I'd love to, but I just don't have enough to be sharing and giving away.", change that mindset! Shift your thoughts to "I have more than enough to give to others." and you will. It feels good to help others and it will return to you.
13. Practice yoga, reiki or qigong. These are all methods used to balance your energy and raise you qi (also spelled as "chi").
15. Breathe. Take nice long deep inhales. Practice slowing down your breathing and taking full inhales and exhales. This helps to spread the oxygen through your body, calms you down, exudes confidence and, of course, helps to raise your vibration.
16. Before you consume any food or beverage, give it appreciation and positive energy. Some religions say grace before they eat, which is meant to show appreciation and thanks for having the food and drink. Dr. Masaru Emoto did a study and discovered that the structure of water is affected by thoughts and phrases. When the water crystals were exposed to positive thoughts and phrases, they were beautiful and symmetrical, while the crystals exposed to negative phrases, they came out deformed and unappealing. Your body is made up mostly of water.. think about that. Check out the full study done here by Dr. Masaru Emoto.
17. Realize you have total control of your life. You can change you life in an instant if you want it to! You are responsible for your actions and thoughts so choose them wisely!
18. Practice mudras. A mudra is a symbolic or ritual gesture in Hinduism and Buddhism. They are meant to guide energy flow to the brain, causing shifts in your spirit. They range from helping to center your energy to stimulating the heart and concentration. Learn more about Mudras from kundaliniyoga.org.
21. Surround yourself with positive people. Jim Rohn stated, "You are the average of the five people you spend the most time around." This is so true. If your friends are always negative and down, you're bound to catch on to those feelings too. It may be hard to give up your friends and find new ones, but are they really your friends if they make you feel so bad?
22. Hug someone! The American Psychosomatic Society says just 10 minutes of positive physical contact greatly reduces stress. Give hugs to everyone!
23. Do something a little crazy! Step out of your comfort zone. Due to my adrenaline junkie personality, this is definitely one of my favorite ones. Take a risk here and there and feel alive. The excitement of this always helps me raise my vibration because I feel so energized after stepping out of my boundaries.
24. Practice forgiveness. People make mistakes, it's inevitable. You have made mistakes in your life, just as others will in theirs. Forgiving them for their action is something that helps to lighten the heart. Holding grudges will slowly eat away at you and your energy. Let it go and move on with your awesome life!
25. Watch or listen to something funny! Humor is a great mood lifter and stress reliever. When you're smiling and laughing, you are going to raise your vibration. Find humor in things and share a laugh with people. It feels great.
26. Be more compassionate. Show love towards people and help them when you can. Care for people and people will care for you.
27. Go for a walk. Let yourself clear your mind and just appreciate the beauty in the world. I'm a huge fan of nature walks. I always feel invigorated after a walk through nature and more appreciative of the earth, the people, animals and plants that inhibit it, and the universe which hold us all.
28. Take a nap. Sometimes if I'm feeling a bit down and tired, I'll give myself a few hours to take a nap. I always wake up feeling better, like I hit a reset button or something.
29. Sing and dance. Sing along to your favorite songs and dance to your favorite beats. This is a phenomenal way to raise your vibration.
30. Take a nice warm bath or a long hot shower. I love to do this when I have the time. It's therapeutic to chill in the water and just relax.
And now for the key action to raise your vibration...
31. Do things that you love! Don't waste your time doing things that you don't enjoy. Why waste your life doing things that aren't enjoyable to you? Remove Everything you Don't Enjoy from Your Life and replace them with the things that make you happy. This is the best way to raise your vibration and to live a life of joy and happiness.
And there you have it. A huge list of many ways you can raise your vibration. What are some of your favorites from the list? Do you have any methods that you do which you didn't see listed above? Let us know about them in a comment below! Don't forget to share on Facebook, Google+ or any other social media you use. Help to raise the vibration of the world!
Home > Even Better > How to Raise Your Vibration
Fill out the information below to be emailed:
A FREE Chakra Reference Sheet and a FREE copy of Simple Success!
A quick how-to guide on being successful with everything you do!
Was this page helpful? Build good karma and share it with others!